Things you should know about our display:
- Our lights don’t work when it is wet, even if it isn’t raining outside but has been they still might not work correctly.
- We are collecting cash donations for the Smoky Mountain Resort Ministries for the fire relief.
- We collect canned goods for Second Harvest of Middle Tennessee.
- Donation bin is located by the mailbox.
- 65,000 Lights
- Turn your car radio to 97.3 FM
- Over 10,000ft. of Extension Cords = over 2 miles of extension cords
- 350+ Family hours spent on planning, creating, lighting, programming and wiring
- This is the 10th year of Gills’ Bright Lights
- Videos to come soon it it stops raining!
New to the display this year:
- Snowflake Wall
- Firesticks on the columns
- Santa and Reindeer Blow-mold
Hours Of Operation:
- December 1th – December 31st Night
- Sunday – Thursday 5PM – 10:30PM
- Friday – Saturday 5PM – 11PM
Songs for 2016:
- 34th Overture
- Carol of the Bells
- Jingle Bells
- Music Box Dancer
- Plus other Surprises