This weekend we worked Saturday and Sunday. Things didn’t really go as planned. We are behind. First we had issues drilling into the brick so we bought a hammer drill. Then we worked on getting the wire up the side of the house. Let’s just say it didn’t go well. Sunday we started putting lights on the house. We have never painted the house with lights ummmm there is a reason for it! We got some of them above the garage and now we don’t like it! We either may start over or chuck the idea. We know we both don’t like how it turned out at the roof line. It’s sagging and that is just not good enough for us. So this weekend we really only accomplished lighting three balls! We are going to have to see how it looks tonight!
Here are some pictures.
Update: I think we are ok people! We don’t have to redo it!